Saturday 29 October 2011

Autumn at home






























Last week I went home, home and spent a good few days with my family, got lots of country air, visited my favourite charity shops, got in some much needed creative time and enjoyed making a mess with all of my bits and bobs across a whole house (I’m usually confined to a teeny tiny flat).

I love having people around me when I’m creating, so set-to making an Autumn wreath. And even though it was way too windy to hang on the door, the act of gathering the leaves, sorting through the beautiful colours and sticking them into a polystyrene hoop made me SO happy!

I retuned relaxed and inspired…perfect for a first-night back in the city crafty meeting with Thelma. More details to follow…

Louise X

No comments:

Post a Comment