Tuesday 10 January 2012

D is for...

...Dalmatian bows! This (slightly random) idea hatched from a series of happy moments over the Christmas break:
  • Learning to make these pretty bows.
  • Raiding my Grandma's cupboards for vintage playing cards, realising her never-ending stash was just what I was looking for and much to my delight was mostly made up of novelty animals. 
  •  Discovering a lovely old-fashioned (and pristine) set of the A-Z letter game Lexicon in the window of my favourite charity shop back 'Up North', which will make the perfect T&L signage solution for our future crafty events. 
I'm not quite sure what i'm going to do with the Dalmatian family yet, but they look happy enough for the time being. Thelma and I have got lots of exciting things planned for 2012- so i'm sure they'll make an appearance at some point! 

Louise X

No comments:

Post a Comment