Tuesday 29 November 2011

Pretty darn sweet

  
We have a routine, Louise and I, taking it in turns to blog about what we've been doing, making or organising, I usually post something on a Tuesday and Louise rounds the week off on a Thursday. 

No, I know you don't need to know these boring details, but what you do need to know is that we were featured in Time Out magazine today! We could not be more excited and I couldn't have a better, ready made post to share with you. Get a sneaky peek here but get your mitts on the magazine itself to see it in all its glory!

Our first crafty little Christmas event has sold out, but we've added another date, Sunday 11 December, so get your skates on and book a ticket, Time Out says (and I quote!) "As sweet a craft event as you'll find." Hope to see you there!

Thelma x

No comments:

Post a Comment